- Swearing-in in 2004 – Lyon Bar Association
- Certificate of Aptitude for the Legal Profession (CAPA)
- DEA in Business Law – Lyon III
- DU from the Institute of Comparative Law – Lyon III – (English law)
Vanessa Jakubowicz-Ambiaux joined the firm as an associate in 2007, before being co-opted as a Partner in 2015. She is in charge of the firm's Real Estate Department.
Oriented towards corporate real estate, the practice acquired in the field of real estate law for more than 15 years, and in particular in commercial leases, allows her to advise and assist both lessors and lessees,
before the Court of First Instance and the commercial rent judge.
She also assists individuals and real estate professionals in matters of sale and construction.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial lease
- Construction law
- Copropriety law
- Law for housing taxes
- Land ownership law
- Former lecturer at the AFJE Rhône -Alpes - Commercial leases
- Animation of training courses in commercial leases within the company
- Lecturer in commercial leases - Ecole des Avocats Rhône-Alpes (EDARA) - initial training