Founder of the firm, Alain Jakubowicz has developed his activities in the fields of business law, criminal law and press law.
Attached to the human dimension of the legal profession, he has participated as a civil party in the three major post-war trials for crimes against humanity - Klaus Barbie, Paul Touvier and Maurice Papon. He also defended the families of the victims of the Mont Blanc tunnel disaster and of the Rio Paris flight AF 447.
As an active member of the community, he has been involved in numerous human rights campaigns.
In 2006, he joined forces with Michel Mallet-Guy, founder of a major law firm specializing in corporate law, to give the firm a new positioning by combining their respective experience and expertise in the field of consulting and litigation.
Concerned about its independence and its specificity, the firm continues its development by integrating new skills and initiating new partnerships.
- Since 2020: Member of the Board of Directors of the University Lyon III
- 2010 to 2017 : President of the LICRA
- 1992 - Co-founder of the Center for the History of the Resistance and Deportation of Lyon 7ème
- 1989-1995 : Deputy Mayor of Lyon in charge of the respect of human rights
- Swearing in in 1976 – Barreau de Lyon
- University of Lyon III
- 2022: You were beautiful for eternity (They testified at the Barbie trial) – Co Auteur Stéphane Nivet- Le Progrès
- 2019 : Either I win, or I learn – Edition Plon
- 1995 : Touvier, histoire du procès – Co-author René Raffin – Julliard